Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Three new career choices

...or rather, three professions I would love to try out but two of them seem very unlikely. I will let you guess which one is the most possible.

1) truck driver. Or rather lorry driver. Something BIG anyway. They remind me of giant penises. (The vehicles, I mean. But the drivers also, sometimes they are total dickheads...) At least I already swear like them.

2) Barwoman. Boring, I know.

3) Dominatrix. But on the condition that no-one touches me. I do all the touching...

Now guess.

2 comments:

Bruno said...

My dear Elizabeth, such good choices you have... :D I must confess that I'm almost a barman in the restaurant where I am working. I make the waiter employer and the barman, though this last one is only sometimes, like I did today.

I am still waiting for your letter that seems which will never arrive and I am afraid that you might got tired of me, so here I am, leaving you one comment, just to show I'm still alive. :D Stay well, my greek goddess

hasapi grammata said...

eimai veveos poia einai i epilogi sou

an alaksis pados kariera ego se katallila heria... den agizo!