Monday, November 17, 2008

Love letter

I have been watching pictures of you for the past half hour. The only question that makes some sense is, ‘how can you be so beautiful?’ How can anyone, for that matter, be so beautiful?

I have no answer to this question. Lately I seem to be collecting this type of questions in particular. It is a new bizarre hobby of mine. 

Someone may ask me who you are. It is irrelevant. I am not going to give any details because details don’t really matter. I want to focus on how you make me feel. I am sure all people with some light in their souls have at some point seen someone that made them shiver with awe, that near-terror feeling, so name, sex and occupation of the target of their desire is of no importance. I am referring to the feeling itself and how it touches me in a way I can barely grasp or describe in an understandable manner. 


You are so close to perfection that it is scary. The lines of your face almost form perfection. The smooth folds over those tight almonds of your eyes. The way those lips seem like little puffy pillows, soft and juicy at the same time, inviting me. Their light cherry colour signifies something edible. You make me want to extend my hand and press them lightly, test to see if they are real. If you exist. 


Kissing is a forgotten art and for me an advanced part of the foreplay; first I eat the other person with my eyes and try to capture their smell without them realising I do so. I often steal the smell of passers by, follow their trail as they walk fast, not knowing someone is following them. It is very erotic. Then, after I have had a first taste through eyes and smell, I start to chart someone with my fingers. Long after I have satisfied my eyes and nostrils and hands and also my ears through their little sounds, their shivers and whispers, it is inevitable that taste will follow. My mouth would open to taste you, not necessarily your lips, but the soft flesh on your neck and cheek and jaw. People have forgotten how to touch others, how they can use more parts of themselves than just the fingers. I can touch you using my face, my hips and hipbones, my breasts. I can touch you with every part of me save for fingers if needs must. And for such an exquisite being I certainly must.


What makes us desire? Is it just our glands and hormones, screaming for reproduction? I do have a body, I am trapped in flesh. I desire. But I do not desire flesh. I desire form. I desire the little wrinkles you make when you smile, next to your delicious lips. I need to eat you, not fuck you. I want to capture the essence of your beauty, the alchemical equivalent of your smell, the sum of lines, forms and matter that creates you as a result. I want to devour that which makes me want you. I want to capture the little wisps of air that brush against your face when you raise your eyebrows or momentarily blink. I hunger for your soul, not your reproductive organs. I lick my lips at the possibilities of what your life might have been like, of what moments had been like before we met. Were they longer, shorter, more or less interesting? Do you toss in your sleep? Do you just stare out of the window when bored? Do you, perhaps, make little sounds of confusion when you drop something? Those are the questions that keep me busy when I stare at such a face as yours. That, and the gut wrenching realisation that I will probably never find out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog...

The Secret Face ©

Bruno said...

My beloved, only the perfection can reach another perfection. Only a perfect being like you, can see someone so perfectly like you do.
The way you describe things, the way you "touch" people, reminds me of someone... Reminds me of the someone I am for anyone passing by. You're only more capable to describe the things we both feel.

Once, I saw a guy in a train, after a trip of three hours in that same train, smoking his cigarette, but looking at me. I could see that throught the vanished mirror that glasses creates. I could feel his eyes touching me in a more sexual and less soul-eater way, but his eyes was on me... His breathing was wide-close to my neck, when he blowed his smoke I felt that. And through the galss, I could admire him, with my back to him, I could feel his parfum, not his smell, but his parfum, I could see such perfect movements, I could taste such perfect lips...
A few months after, I saw him again, but all his perfection has gone for me. In the same train, returning back to Cacém, once again, but he wasn't perfect for me, anymore... Could be that what you felt? Or do you stuill long for his perfection?

And that's a fucking right thin, name, gender, occupation is no importnt, when a perfection is there, for us, for our own delight, for our own pleasure...

Like someone we never see, only read, we can only imgine that things, never feel them at all. Well, maybe feel them, but far, never tasting those things in a real sense, in a real meaning of the word...

Alexia Othonaiou Αλέξια Οθωναίου said...

ax......mas eftiaxes apogeumatiatika...kai exume kai duleies dammit! :)

miss you...

indigojester said...

my dear boy,
I am not perfect. If I were perfect I would not need other humans. But unfortunately, no matter how much I want it, I cannot exist alone. Only gods and beasts can exist all alone... And believe me, no matter how much I try I still cannot describe what I have in mind.

harley chick said...

I love the way that you write. I love to write but I like to write about things that are happening to me and things that I am going through. I would love to share writings if you would like. harleychick121@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I've had a couple of glasses of wine and I'm feeling relaxed and horny, I know my pussy is wet and screaming for attention but I wait for you. When at last you come to me and our eyes meet we both know what we are thinking, we both know what we want and I move to you, take you into my arms and hold you close. I can smell your scent and it drives me wild. I kiss you mouth and feel your soft lips, I nibble and suck them gently so you know that I want to do this to your wet pussy. I move to your neck and kiss then bite your soft brown skin, how I love the feel and taste of you and I enjoy feeling you respond to my touch.
My hand moves to your breast and I squeeze them searching for the nipple and pinching them lightly, you moan your approval and so I move on. Exploring your body, touching, searching , caressing and rubbing my hands from neck to breasts to finally run my fingers lightly down your legs and back up and over your pussy, all the while kissing your lips, biting your neck and ears and feeling your hot breath as you respond by kissing and biting gently on my lips and neck. My hands shake as I think about what we are doing and what there is still to do. I want to drive you crazy with desire, I want to feel you shake, moan and tremble as I bring you to climax.
All at once you begin pulling at my clothes and I know the time is right, we break off and quickly strip each other until we stand naked together. When you pull me to you I can feel your hard nipples pressing into my skin and the heat of your body on mine make me gasp for air, I shake and tremble and want more than anything to taste your sweet pussy as you feel me, rub me and gently finger my hot wet pussy for the first time. I'm losing control and feel that I must taste you quickly, I slide my hand down your belly tangling my fingers through your soft pussy hair. When I feel your warm lips I slide a finger down your slit and dip gently into your hot tight hole, rubbing the finger inside you until its soaked in your juices I lift the finger to my mouth and lick your juice from it, sliding it into my mouth and tasting you. Your eyes follow my finger and watch intently as I lick and suck it dry. Hmm..The sexy smell of your pussy is driving me crazy and I want nothing more than to push you back and push my tongue deeply into you.
Both shaking now you lead me to the bed and lay back gracefully exposing your hot sexy body to me, I kiss and suck your breasts then as you moan quietly I work my way down, licking, kissing and biting your soft belly then pulling at your pussy hairs with my lips, your hand is on my head and you try to push me toward your sweet smelling slit. I move down and gently lick your pussy from top to bottom and back again..Hmm the sweet taste of you will remain with me forever now; but I move away and kiss down the inside of your leg down past your knees and then back up the other leg to take another lick as I move up again.
I know what you want but continue to tease and tickle you with lips and tongue. You shake and moan and I look up along your body to see a soft glow of sweat making your brown skin glisten and shine, your lips are dry from your heavy breathing and irresistible to me so I move to kiss them. You kiss me hard pulling my face to yours and pressing our lips together, you slide your tongue into my mouth and explore me as I hope you will later explore my pussy. This is too much for me, I want to...I need to feel you come soon and move quickly to your warm and inviting pussy, the lips hang open for me and pussy juice is running from your pussy down and over your tight ass hole. I don't care and push my tongue as far as it will go, burying my face into you I run my tongue across your ass hole and along your pussy to nestle between your lips and over your hard clit. You squeal and I smile knowing that you are mine now.

I pull away so I can admire your pussy, the clit swollen and hard, the lips look like freshly applied lipstick but you have other ideas and push me firmly back into place. I have tempted and teased and now its time to give you what you want.
I use my tongue to fuck your tight hole for several minutes as you push my head to and fro to increase the pleasure. Sweat runs from your breasts and over your body to make a wet line on the bed, I feel my own sweat running down the crack of my ass and over my pussy, the tickling sensation is driving me crazy. I slide two fingers into you to get them wet then finger my pussy while I lick at you, our juices mixing inside my hole, the thought of this nearly makes me come. I move to your clit and suck it hard as I slide first one wet finger into you, then two, your legs fall wide open and give me access deep inside you as I search for your G-spot. I know I have it when you give out a long hot moan and throw your head back, I look up to see your eyes rolled back, mouth open and your chest heaving with desire. I flick my tongue across your clit then suck, then lick again and again as I finger your hot pussy and rub your G-spot tenderly. Your hands are squeezing your boobs and rubbing my head as you urge me harder into your love hole, I slip my tongue down to your ass now and again to scoop the love juice from you and slide it up and over your hot wet clit, you begin to cum and push me hard against you as you shake and cry out. You cant stop me now even if you wanted to so I slide a third finger into your ass and you gasp momentarily then pump your hips against my wet face, you grind and push at me as I finger your holes and lick and suck you hard as I can until you explode.
Arching your back and yelling with joy you stiffen and hold your orgasm as long as you can then collapse and go limp in my arms, I pull the finger from your ass but continue to finger you gently as I move away from the sensitive clit and nibble your wet hairs. After a few minutes you have recovered enough to push me away, I fall next to you on the bed and you are hungry like the wolf reaching for me, kissing and tasting your pussy on my mouth as your fingers find my open slit. I scream as you push into me and I know the next few minutes will be among the best of my life...

indigojester said...

Well, if my writing has caused this outburst of female/female erotica, then I am honestly flattered!