Thursday, April 30, 2009

Small steps


Tattoo number two is at place. Now both forearms are decorated on the inside, in a rather unusual way for a girl. Then again, I am a rather unusual girl from what I gather.

I am sick and tired of those who come to me with problems they have absolutely no intention of solving and then get mad when I tell them so. It happened today. Then again, I have no patience and I owe no-one explanations. They can just take their leave from my life. I am not expecting anyone to solve their problems. But I surely expect them to keep them for themselves since they love them so much that they can't part with them. I have enough of my own. The fact I tend to keep them for myself or talk about them only to people I trust does not mean I have no problems. So let's try not to screw my nerves and turn them to shreds, eh? I'd appreciate it.

I've hit rock bottom concerning things I want to do. I mostly let things happen to me. And things do happen. Short stories and poems, fights because I am forced to reclaim my space and kick intruders out, little creatures coming out to greet me and me shitting myself (hehe, some occult practitioner that I am xD), total strangers considering me a blessing while friends are turning to strangers, or are rediscovered as the weeds that they are. Life goes on with me following suit. And there is nothing I want to do anymore. Perhaps this is trust; perhaps I am dead and rotting while still conveniently walking around. However I am calmer than what I have been in years. I suppose this is as good a compass as any.

Now all I have to do is find a way to lose my tummy so that I can once more fit in tighter pants. Maybe I can forget it in a bar and someone else will accidentally pick it up? :-D

3 comments:

Bruno said...

EHEH, darling, at least you keep your good humour up! It's nice!

If I was in the same room than you when you try those thigh opants, I would slap your butt! hehe!!

Really, darling, you're right.... And I am one of those who's learning to keep problems to his own. No more moaning on what is supposed to be greeted! :)

Keep up being yourelf only and fuck all those who shit your head down with problems!

Bruno

Alexia Othonaiou Αλέξια Οθωναίου said...

I wanna see it!!! Post a pic please please please!!!

Ludicrous said...

"total strangers considering me a blessing while friends are turning to strangers"
I guess that's one of the side-effects of this overpowering, spreading Web that makes the humanity look as if it was the center of the universe - but still, the Net is another unmeaningful creation to add to our small History...

Mind, I still don't understand why I feel much more comfortable when I talk to 'strangers' (can we still call them strangers?) on the Net than to my own siblings...