Monday, August 03, 2009

I am just so tired.

And work never seems to end.
And no escape seems possible.
And the time is always now.
And I just want to get some rest.
But he, the Judas, won't let me.

I wonder if I am the only one in this position.
Obviously not.
But I cannot see anymore.
Others, or myself.
Nothing.

Ah, all the supernaturals power of the multiverse can go fuck themselves for all I care.
I would indeed sacrifice not one, but two fingers.
One for your unlikely lover, whomever he may be, to walk true, right into your arms.
And one for that small dream of mine.
Thank god we have each other, my oyabun.
Madness lurks just too close tonight.

2 comments:

Bruno said...

We're both in that position, but like you say, my darling, end seems just too far and there's no will to see others...

Others are the less... We're the important ones in this (hi)story... But we can't see anymore...

Lampirella said...

Indeed my dear, indeed.
I know what you will say, but hey, is very touching!!!
I can't hold myself. "Fffffssssssss"